Priyanka wants to be the mother of many children!



I have not seen much in Bollywood. He is now busy with Hollywood. American TV show that starred koyantikaya is known worldwide.

He has starred in Hollywood films. He is known as Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra. He has starred in Hollywood movies beoyace.


There is no word in his lexicon compromise. The profession or personal life. Nowhere do not want to compromise at all. At times, she said one of her latent desires.


She wants to be the mother of many children!


Priyanka words, Stereotypes Professional Life I do not want to play. Remember me as a first-rate actress I want visitors. So I have a latent desire. I want to be the mother of many children. I do not want to make any compromise with the will.


I want to be a mother, but the father of the children who will be? Priyanka said the question of journalists have been ashamed, I'm still looking for the right man. That is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment